resources & links
Stress is a fact of life. Biologically we are wired to deal with threats or danger with the “fight or flight’ response or what is called the STRESS RESPONSE
Self-Tests For Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders Tool Kit- Information For Effective Self-Management of Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders-BC Partners for Mental Health and Addictions Information 2003.
- Interactive on-line self test for anxiety disorders and depression
- Printable self test available at the Anxiety Disorders Association of BC.
- Davidson, Jonathan MD. The Anxiety Book. Penguin Putnam Inc. 2003.
- Hollander & Bakalar. Coping with Social Anxiety. Henry Holt and Company. 2005.
- Grayson, Jonathan MD. Freedom From Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Penguin Group. 2003.
- White, John PhD. Client Manual-Overcoming Generalized Anxiety Disorder. New Harbinger Publications. 1999
James Stabler does not control the content of any linked site. These links do not constitute and endorsement by James Stabler of another website and James Stabler is not responsible for the information contained in such websites.